The future of West Cancer Foundation will be built upon the legacies our generous donors leave today.
Your planned gift can play a key role in the future of cancer research and patient support. You have the power to help cancer patients today, tomorrow, and beyond. What’s more, even a modest-sized gift can make a big impact. All the materials things we’ve worked for- personal property, assets like retirement funds and insurance policies- these are the tools of charitable gift planning, tolls that allow you to express your commitment to the fight against cancer.
With a planned gift, you can:
- Make a larger charitable gift than you thought possible
- Take care of the financial needs of your family first
- Provide inheritances for your heirs at a lower tax cost
- Reduce your income tax and even avoid capital gains taxes
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Increase income and effective rate of return
- Leave a legacy without giving up assets
When making a planned gift, please take these steps:
- Contact West Cancer Foundation (Leighanne Soden, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org) for information about your options. our staff is available to help, in confidence and without obligation.
- Contact your attorney and your financial advisor. Let them know that you are considering a planned gift to West Cancer Foundation. They can assist you in determining what type of gift best suits your personal and financial circumstances.
- Be sure to talk with family and friends about your plans and personal wishes in addressing family needs as well as your legacy gifts.
- If you have already named West Cancer Foundation in your estate plans, please let us know.
West Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit EIN 84-4118484. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the IRS.